Artist Kevin Bradley’s slogan has always been, “Art for the people, since 1987.” One of America’s most prolific and instrumental letterpress printmakers, Bradley's latest endeavor is know as The Church of Type.
Join Field Agent Benjamin Harmon and Kevin Bradley on a tour of this expansive emporium of rare and archaic letterpress equipment and ephemera. Kevin will give a short printmaking demonstration and share the background and history of typography, his numerous projects and transitions in the industry, and his role in modernizing the field.
Hand-made prints will be available for purchase!
- Be prepared to stand and walk for the duration of the tour.
- Casual attire recommended, as there may be some exposure to ink and other potentially messy materials.
- Family friendly! Ages 12+
- Plenty of street parking.
- Bring your camera! #atlasobscura
- A signed liability waiver will be required from all confirmed attendees.
Questions? Email benjamin.harmon@
Advance ticket sales only. All sales are final.