Hollywood Boulevard is one of the most iconic and heavily visited tourist attractions in Los Angeles. However, the neighborhood is home to much more than just the Walk of Fame.
On January 14th, join Adam Papagan (The OJ Tour, There’s a Place) for a locals-only exploration of Hollywood Boulevard’s quirkier landmarks. Meet celebrity impersonators, see the forgotten remnants of rock’n roll history, and check out the many unique contributions to the boulevard by the Church of Scientology. An afternoon of celebrity deaths, eccentric architecture, and unusual characters. Hooray for Hollywood!
Adam Papagan is an artist, comedian, and talk show host from Los Angeles, California. His past projects include immersive video installations, collaborations with outsider musician David Liebe Hart, and a tour of the sites made famous by the 1995 O.J. Simpson murder trial. He also hosts There's a Place on Dromebox.com and Inside Outside on KCHUNG Radio. A native of Los Angeles, Adam enjoys sharing his unique take on the city with others.
**Second tour added from 12:30 to 2 pm**
- Meet at Dorothy & Benjamin Smith Park: 7020 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (meet at the cluster of benches in the park at the corner of Franklin Ave and N Sycamore Ave)
- This is a two mile walking tour. Please dress for the weather.
- Parking can be difficult in this area. Parking structure at Hollywood & Highland offers $2 parking for up to 2 hours with validation from participating shops.
- Go Metro! There is a Red Line Station at Hollywood / Highland.
- No public bathrooms until the end of the tour. Please come prepared.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Advance Ticket Sales Only. All Sales Final.