Celebrate April Fool's Day (a week late!) in Chicago with Atlas Obscura with a special tour that will take you on a wild and imaginative reinvention of the city's history.
As we venture through some of Chicago's landmarks on the near north side, you'll be in on the joke listening to a few comical tall tales of the city's past—plus, you'll have the chance to learn some surprisingly true stories of pranks from April Fool's Days past, along with other fun and silly facts. (And don't worry—your guide will be sure to differentiate what's fact from what's fiction!)
- Meet Field Agent Leyla Royale just behind the Water Tower in the circular park with the pigeons. She'll be the one with the look of someone who's looking for someone. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the event start to check in.
- No age restriction, but some stories are on the macabre side.
- Walking shoes are a good idea!
- The event is ADA accessible, but it is a walking tour on the streets of Chicago and there will not be a place to sit down.
- For those interested in taking pictures—yes, photography is allowed!
- This ticket is non-refundable, but you can transfer it by following this handy Eventbrite tutorial.
Email Leyla Royale at email@example.com.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Chicago newsletter