Celebrate April Fool's Day (a day early!) in Chicago with Atlas Obscura on this special tour that will take you on a wild and imaginative reinvention of the city's history.
As we venture through some of Chicago's landmarks on the near north side, you'll be in on the joke listening to a few comical tall tales of the city's past—plus, you'll have the chance to learn some surprisingly true stories of pranks from April Fool's of yesterday, along with other fun and silly facts. (Don't worry—your guide will be sure to differentiate what's fact from what's fiction!)
- Meet Field Agent Leyla Royale just behind the Water Tower in the circular park with the pigeons. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the event start to check in.
- No age restriction, but be aware that some stories are on the macabre side.
- Comfortable walking shoes are a good idea!
- The event is ADA accessible, but this is a walking tour on the streets of Chicago and there will not be a place to sit down.
- For those interested in taking pictures—photography is allowed! Tag #atlasobscura in your photos.
- This ticket is non-refundable, but you can transfer it by following this handy Eventbrite tutorial.
Email Leyla Royale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Chicago newsletter