Ring in the New Year in an immersive carnival noir world, where music, art and magic come together for a unique evening of celebration and wonder. Say goodbye to 2017 surrounded by clowns, vintage games, burlesque, costumes, dancing, and more inside the whimsical stage setting of ACME Studio.
Beyond a prop house, ACME is more like a modern cabinet of curiosities full of art, antiques, taxidermy, and eye candy of various mediums. Attendees will be awed not only by the space, but the highly curated, diverse lineup of live music and performances.
- Tickets are $125 through 12/30; day-of tickets purchased on 12/31 will be $150.
- Your ticket includes an open bar with specialty cocktails and a champagne toast at midnight. Our sponsors include Tequila Ocho, Mezcal Amaras, and Virgil Kane Whiskey.
- This event is strictly 21+; I.D. required!
- Cocktail and carnival-inspired attire is encouraged. Bring your dancing shoes.
- The event will begin promptly at 10:00 p.m. and will end at 2 am.
Email email@example.com at ACME Studio.
Stay connected! Subscribe to Atlas Obscura's New York Obscura Society newsletter
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.