This private tour with barrel wine connoisseur Barbara Telge will take us behind the tasting room door and into the wine producing soul of Covington Cellars for a deep dive into the art of pressing grapes.
Starting with specifically chosen grapes, Covington Cellars specializes in producing a select few vintage handcrafted wines each year. Each of their wines is locally produced in a 9,000-square-foot Woodinville warehouse. Guests on this exclusive tour will have access to a large portion of the Covington Cellars production facility that is typically not open to the public.
During our one-hour tour, organized by Field Agent Jared Steed, participants will learn about every scientific and gastronomic step involved in creating top quality wine, from crushing to bottling to labeling. You will also get to see every piece of modern equipment required in the process, from the varying types of storage vessels (which influence flavor), down to the machines that cork and label the bottles. Guests will also learn about the careful and personal consideration that goes into naming and labeling a wine.
On top of all that, you'll also meet a resident Covington Cellars winemaker and have the opportunity to see and sample wine straight from the very barrel. Cheers!
- Meet in the tasting room of Covington Cellars, 18580 142nd Ave. N.E., Woodinville, WA, 98072
- All adventurers must be 21 years or older and present valid, government-issued identification. No exceptions!
- Parking is available on the street along 142nd Ave; please read signs carefully and park at your own discretion. Please do not park inside the winery parking lot itself winery as space is reserved for staff. We recommend that you plan for public transportation options to and from this event.
- For an additional cost, guests can order food from PicNicTable and have it delivered to Covington Cellars at the end of the tour.
- For an additional cost, guests can purchase bottles of wine and taste additional wines at Covington Cellars and Two Vinters wineries.
Email Jared Steed: email@example.com.
Advance ticket sales only. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.