Don your best Jazz Age attire while you enjoy a unique history/cabaret collaboration with Atlas Obscura Society Denver.
Ascend a vintage elevator to the exclusive 14th floor observation deck to learn about the Clocktower's historic legacy, as well Denver's lost history of demolished theaters. Then live that history by returning to explore the basement cabaret where hidden secrets and luxuries abound.
- Ticket includes (1) drink. Please bring a valid 21+ ID if you will be drinking alcohol. Additional drinks available for purchase.
- There will be (2) tours, one at 1pm and one at 3pm. Both tours last 2 hours. Please arrive 15 minutes early to queue in the lobby for check in. Please only sign up for one of the tours (they contain the same content).
- This event is intended for an adult audience and is not appropriate for ages below 21.
- ADA: the tower has an elevator, there is a ramp in the basement, and there are handrails in the restrooms.
- Meter parking and parking garages are available. Please arrive early to find parking.
Email James O'Neill at email@example.com.
Stay connected! Check out our other events; join our Facebook Group for discussions, photos, and likeminded adventurers; subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Denver Newsletter for a first glimpse at upcoming events.
Advance tickets only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.