Disneyland is an iconic part of Southern California history, a hyper-realistic fantasy world, and the theme park against which all others are judged. But what’s behind it all?
Join Atlas Obscura Field Agent Adam Papagan and Disneyland expert Cory Sklar for an insider’s look at the secret world within the park. We’ll start on Main Street by learning about Walt’s original vision for Disneyland. Then we’ll go land by land to check out the numerous tributes to Disney pioneers, ruins of old attractions, and other Easter Eggs scattered throughout the park.
All the while, Cory will regale us with urban legends and stories of the spirits who still haunt the park. Plus, he’ll give us the inside scoop on the best secret menu food items at the park’s restaurants.
It’s Disneyland: Atlas Obscura Style.
- Ticket does NOT include price of admission to Disneyland. Tickets to Disneyland must be purchased in advance.
- Southern California Select Annual Passport, Southern California Annual Passport are BLOCKED on Feb. 10th. The Deluxe Annual Passport, Signature Annual Passport, and Signature Plus Annual Passport are good to go.
- Exact meet-up location is inside the park and will be sent in ticket confirmation. Please allow plenty of extra time for parking and entrance lines.
- This tour will take place inside the Disneyland Park ONLY and does not cover California Adventure Park.
- Our tour lasts from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., but we encourage you to spend the day at Disneyland! Park opens at 9 am and closes at midnight.
About Cory Sklar
Cory Sklar is a musician and writer for SF Weekly and Rolling Stone who has covered alternative Disney culture extensively. He is also host of Illogical Contraption on San Francisco’s Radio Valencia. A native of Southern California, Cory is a longtime Annual Pass holder and still makes regular trips to Disneyland.
About Adam Papagan
Adam Papagan is an artist, comedian, and talk show host from Los Angeles, California. His past projects include immersive video installations, collaborations with outsider musician David Liebe Hart, and a tour of the sites made famous by the 1995 O.J. Simpson murder trial. He also hosts There's a Place on Dromebox.com and Inside Outside on KCHUNG Radio.
Email Adam Papagan at email@example.com.
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.