Join Atlas Obscura Society Philadelphia as we unlock the secrets of our city with a walking tour of the most unusual sights to be seen. Throughout this journey, you'll reach deep into the depths of Philadelphia's hidden wonders with Ryan Coffman of the Atlas Obscura Society Philadelphia Society.
Be ready for anything, and expect the unexpected! This tour is for adventurers-at-heart, and those who prefer the stranger things in life. As a sneak peek, here are a few things you just might see within a two mile radius:
- A descendant of a lunar tree
- A rare work of art found in very unlikely location
- A hidden mass grave
- A remnant of history associated with one of America's most infamous serial killers
- One of Philadelphia's best kept antique and curiosity purveyors
- We will meet in the center of the park
- Street parking is available, please read signs carefully and park at your own discretion.
- This is a moderately difficult three-mile loop walking tour with some steep hills and uneven sidewalks in residential neighborhoods.
- There are no restroom facilities available during the hike, please swing by a restaurant or coffeeshop before the tour.
- This is a rain or shine event (barring severe weather).
- Expect the unexpected!
Email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Philly newsletter for a first glimpse at upcoming events.
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.