Enjoy breathtaking views of the Los Angeles skyline and an exclusive tour of a visionary hideaway and private art collection nestled just below the iconic Hollywood sign.
Join Atlas Obscura for a sunset stroll through artist Dr. Robby Gordon's contemporary sculpture garden at his private home in the Hollywood Hills. Over the past six years, Dr. Gordon has transformed his hillside garden into a constantly evolving gallery of contemporary sculptures. His hope is to offer a refuge for artists, a place where they can create new work, explore their craft, and find support in their art. The result is an eclectic and always evolving collection, now consisting of more than 60 unique works of art.
- This event is for ages 21 and up.
- We will be touring a private home in the Hollywood Hills. The exact address will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Street parking only. Please read signs carefully and park at your own discretion.
- Because the sculpture garden is constantly evolving, artwork featured in images may not be present during the event.
- Photography is encouraged! Tag your photos with #atlasobscura.
Email Benjamin Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advance tickets only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.