There is a Japanese Village in Downtown L.A., a secret world created by fashion designer Peter Lai. Dolls, kimonos, extravagant costumes, antiques, ceramics, lanterns, scrolls, and other objects have been organized into a temple, theater, tea room, and doll shop.
Join Field Agent Robert Hemedes as we explore this private collection of Japanese treasures gathered by Lai over the past several decades.
- Note there are three (3) different tour start times: 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m., and 1 p.m.
- This event is for adults only, 18 and up.
- Secret location! Meet outside the Valero Gas Station: 500 S Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90013
- Because this is a very small space, backpacks and large purses are NOT allowed. Please leave them in the trunk of your vehicle.
- Many of the items you will see are also for sale, cash only.
- Bring your cameras for an amazing photo opp!
Email Robert Hemedes at robert@.
Advance tickets only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.