Explore one of the largest collections of neon in the world.
Tucked away in Van Nuys is a neon fabrication studio and showroom called "Nights of Neon." Inside this 25,000 sq ft space, artist and owner Lisa Schulte has been servicing the neon needs of Hollywood since the 1980s, producing custom commissions and renting out pieces from her vast collection to TV and movie studios. Over the last six years, Lisa has taken her craft to the next level, creating glowing works of art that she exhibits all over the world.
Join Field Agent Robert Hemedes for an exclusive tour of Lisa's workshop and showroom.
- This event is for adults only, 18 and up.
- Exact meet-up location will be emailed to attendees prior to event.
- We will be visiting an active art studio with glass, machinery, electronics, and other materials. No large bags or excessively loose clothing, and please—no touching!
- Please wear closed toed shoes to protect yourself from any broken glass.
- Photography is encouraged.
- The actual sculptures on view in the studio may differ from those pictured here.
- A signed liability waiver is required from all attendees
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.