Explore one of Beijing's best urbex sites on an Obscura Day photo scavenger hunt!
Burbex.org is the number one provider of Urbex tours in China. This Obscura Day, Burbex founder Brin Connal will be leading an intrepid group to one of Beijing's most impressive urban exploration sites for a photo scavenger hunt. Spend the day exploring Homko Olympic Village, a village of luxury villas intended for Olympic officials, abandoned during construction.
Two lucky winners from the scavenger hunt will also have the opportunity to climb an abandoned skyscraper to experience one of the best views in downtown Beijing.
Looking for an adventure? Looking to take some great photos? Looking to learn more about Beijing? Then come along to the Burbex Olympic Village Scavenger Hunt!
Saturday, April 16th, 11:00am - 4:00pm
Ticket Cost: $30. All sales are final.
We'll be meeting at the South Gate of Forest Park - line 8 Beijing Subway - exit A
- Attendees need to be reasonably fit; able to climb a small fence and run around.
- Attendees should wear dark clothes, hoodies are ideal. Clothes should not have too many straps or loose cords.
- Attendees need to bring a smart phone with 3G/4G. A camera is also recommended, but nothing too heavy.
- Don't bring anything that jangles like keys.
- Bring some water and a light lunch!
Check out our full lineup of amazing adventures taking place all around the world on Obscura Day, our annual celebration of discovery!
Share photos on Twitter and Instagram with us @atlasobscura using the #ObscuraDay hashtag!