Hear about the terrible ways in which average Joes have been murdered, beheaded, crushed, scalded, and more in downtown Chicago. In the days of heavy construction and few building codes many people met gory ends where now we shop and work in our happy lives. Not for the faint of heart, this tour involves sad stories and bloody details.
Leyla I. Royale is an avid Chicago historian & jack of all trades. She is the creator of Chicago horror history site Dead In Chicago, which has over 1,000 tales of horrible happenings from the city's past. She works as a cellist for local & national Chicago musicians, is an employee & trapeze artist at Trapeze School New York in Chicago, has been a dedicated historic tour guide at The Chicago Theatre, & spends her Octobers working as a haunted tour guide & as an actor for Zombie Army Productions.
**Note: this event is the reschedule date for Dead in Chicago: Terrible Tales of Death in the Loop from Oct. 13th**
- The event will run rain or shine.
- Meet by the Heald Square monument right by the Chicago River, in view of the Marina Towers.
- Must be age of 17+ to hear theses stories.
- Wear your walking shoes; this tour covers about 1.5 miles through the city.
- Accessibility is limited; the tour runs over the streets of Chicago.
Is my ticket refundable? No, sorry kids no money back on this purchase but you can transfer it by following this handy Eventbrite tutorial.