Spring is in the air! Celebrate the season with a visit to the world's largest bunny collection.
In 1999, the Guinness Book of World Records certified the Bunny Museum as having "the world's largest collection of bunnies" with approximately 8,500 items. But as bunnies tend to do, they've multiplied… to the tune of over 30,000! For Candace Frazee and Steve Lubanski, their love for bunnies is a constant reminder of their love for one another. What innocently began as a bunny-related gift exchange between two partners, eventually led this enormous private collection.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the LA Obscura Society newsletter and be the first to find out about upcoming events.
Notes for this adventure:
- This is a private residence, as well as the Bunny Museum. As always, please be respectful of the space.
- Part of the proceeds will be donated to the Bunny Museum.
- You're welcome to bring veggies for the real bunnies!
- Street parking is available, but limited and in a residential area. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
- A liability waiver is required for this event.
All sales are final.