Atlas Obscura and The Oddities Flea Market invite you to come out and play into the dark hours of the night at the historic Globe Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. Join the curious crowds and Oddities Flea Market's most iconic vendors for a night of enthralling music, absinthe cocktails, and unexpected surprises. Set inside an ornate Beaux Arts theatre, this evening of unusual, dark, and ethereal performances is not to be missed.
The Globe's grand main stage will feature innovative electronic musicians Black Marble, haunting songstress Miserable, and the transcendent spectacle of Ghost Pony, starring Erica Mancini, the only up-side-down accordionist/aerialist in the world. From the shadows, ethereal dancers from Corpus Callosum beckon, leaving you guessing as to what's around the next corner.
For those who desire more, a specially curated Night Market will be available above the performances, featuring an incredible selection of unique wares.
After Party Ticket Options:
- General Admission - $40 - grants you entry into the official after party, all performances, and the night market.
- Preferred Access - $65 - additionally allows exclusive access to the Globe's balcony viewing area with aerial views of the stage, additional seating, and cocktail service. Preferred Access tickets are extremely limited.
- Reserved Tables - for information about reserved tables with bottle service at The Globe Theatre, please contact Marcel at (805) 216-8449.
- 21+ only, must bring I.D.
- Multiple cash bars available throughout the theater.
- Dress to impress!
Email Larissa Hayden at email@example.com.
Advance tickets only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.