Ryan and Regina Cohn are returning to the Brooklyn Bazaar for a single midsummer's day!
Inside, you will find a wonderful assemblage of vendors from across the country bringing you an extensive variety of peculiar items. Feast your eyes on medical history ephemera, anatomical curiosities, natural history items, osteological specimens, taxidermy, obscure home decor, jewelry, one of a kind dark art and more. Featuring new vendors from around the world and country, this is one event won't be one to miss!
This VIP ticket, only sold through Atlas Obscura, offers you a special experience available only with VIP access. We'll open the doors early, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., to grant a select few first entry into the market. You'll skip the lines, avoid the crowds, and have early access to the best selections of goods. And, even after the doors open to the public at 12:00 p.m., you can peruse as long as you wish.
The Oddities Market will feature a variety of top-tier artists and purveyors of the curious including:
- Ryan Matthew Cohn and Regina Marie Cohn
- Meagan Meli Illustration
- blood milk jewelry
- Necromancy Cosmetica
- Michelle Avery - Velvet Mush
- Oddball Oddity
- Memento Mori Oddities, Collectables, and Antiques
- Karen Jerzyk Photo
- Witch Baby Soap
- MM Custom Stands
- and many more will be announced!
Taking place in the heart of Greenpoint, Brooklyn Bazaar is an amazing host for the most bizarre events! Brooklyn Bazaar supplies this market with the ability to host three floors of vendors, two ATMs on site although most vendors do accept cards as well as cash, The “Super Burrito” restaurant, and three bars featuring specialty concoctions.
- VIP Access, pre-sold through Atlas Obscura, is $20 and grants you first entry to the market at 11:00 a.m. on the selected day of your ticket.
- General Admission, from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m., is $5 and available at the door.
- All ages are welcome! Children under 10 are free.
- Check the Oddities Flea Facebook Page for the full list of vendors and the latest event details.
For questions regarding VIP tickets, please email Larissa Hayden at email@example.com.
For general inquiries about the Oddities Flea Market, contact OdditiesFlea@gmail.com.