The legendary Oddities Flea Market's spring market is opening up shop in New York City for two days only, and this is your chance for early entry and first access to incredible selections from over 60 vendors.
The VIP ticket, sold exclusively through Atlas Obscura, offers you a special experience available only with VIP access. We'll open the doors early from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. to grant a select few first entry to the market. You'll skip the lines, avoid the crowds, and have early access to the best selections of goods. And, even after the doors open to the public at 12 p.m., you can peruse as long as you wish!
Under the curatorial eyes of oddities luminaries Ryan and Regina Cohn, Oddities Flea Market "Rites of Spring" features an incredible selection of the most unusual wares around. Inside you'll find a wonderful assemblage of vendors from all across the country bringing you an extensive variety of peculiar items. Feast your eyes on medical history ephemera, anatomical curiosities, natural history items, osteological specimens, taxidermy, obscure home decor, jewelry, one of a kind dark art and more.
The Oddities Market will feature a variety of top-tier artists and purveyors of the curious including:
- Ryan Matthew Cohn - Brooklyn, NY
- Jill Kargman - NY, NY
- Brooklyn Taxidermy - Brooklyn, NY
- The Evolution Store - NY, NY
- Cadillac & Crucifix - NY, NY
- Nicholas Bruno - Long Island, NY
- Bloodmilk Jewels - Philadelphia, PA
- Witch Baby Soap - Roselle Park, NJ
- Paul Abrahamian of Deadskull - Brooklyn, NY
- Jessi Hardesty - Baltimore, MD
- MM Fabrications - Los Angeles, CA
- Catacomb Culture - Scranton, PA
- Dead Sled Coffee - Newark, NJ
- Tara McPherson - Beacon, NY
- Noir Arts & Oddities- Kansas City, MO
- Karen Jerzyk Photography - Manchester NH
- Oddball Oddity - Brooklyn, NY
- Necromancy Cosmetica - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- In Rooms - New Orleans, LA
- Gotham Taxidermy - Brooklyn, NY
- Goldengrove Jewelry - Brooklyn, NY
Plus many more! Visit the Facebook event for the latest news and vendors for the market.
- VIP Access, pre-sold through Atlas Obscura, is $30 and grants you first entry to the market at 10 a.m. on the selected day of your ticket.
- VIP tickets will not be sold at the door.
- General Admission, from 12-6 p.m., is $10.
- All ages are welcome! Children under 10 are free.
For questions regarding VIP tickets, please email Larissa Hayden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries about the Oddities Flea Market, contact OdditiesFlea@gmail.com.