- This event goes on rain, shine, or snow!
- Meet Field Agent & Obscura Society Illinois Chapter Head Amy Weber outside the Chicago Women’s Garden entrance on 18th street between Glessner House and Spoke & Bird. She'll be the one with the look of someone looking for someone.
- Be ready to walk 2 miles.
- Wear weather appropriate clothing & comfortable walking shoes.
- The event is ADA accessible.
- The ticket is nonrefundable, but you can transfer your purchase by following this handy Eventbrite tutorial.
ABOUT AMY WEBER
Amy Weber is a Field Agent in Chicago, the Chapter Head for the Illinois Obscura Society, and a dedicated national and international traveler. Amy enjoys the challenge of getting on a plane and letting life just happen. With over 15 solo tours under her belt, she knows the joys of exploration and finding that something extra that makes the experience spectacular. Being grown up means she now is limited to only two weeks of vacation, so exploration around her backyards is her jam.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the Illinois Obscura Society newsletter
Advance Tickets only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.