A enchanting evening urges you to reflect upon life, fragile as glass.
Through beautiful stained glass and winged creatures,
set your gaze upon the windows of the past,
towards the twilight of the last century.
A peaceful hush falls over Green-Wood’s grounds each night as the gates close. It is in that near-darkness when the members of the Secret Mausoleum Club congregate, while centuries-old monuments stand guard over those laid to permanent rest within. Following the success of the annual Into The Veil festival, Atlas Obscura and Green-Wood Cemetery are collaborating this year to present The Secret Mausoleum Club, opening Green-Wood’s historic gates and select mausoleums for an extraordinary series of intimate and immersive after-hours experiences.
Each exclusive evening has been specially curated to celebrate legends, legacies, and lore, and each meeting will feature a unique mausoleum with programming inspired by the surroundings. Clues shared before each event will help guests decipher the night’s theme. Take in an inspiring performance and a historic persona or two. An evening of surprising discoveries awaits.
- Your ticket includes an open wine, beer, and special cocktail bar from local favorite Sea Witch Tavern.
- A special after party will commence at Sea Witch in the hours following the event with Secret Mausoleum Club drink specials.
- This event is strictly 21+; I.D. required.
- Early bird tickets available for a limited time; General Admission tickets are $100.
- Cocktail attire is encouraged, as is sensible footwear.
- Keep in mind that the cemetery can get quite chilly at night.
- Entry occurs between 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., with programming beginning at 9 p.m. The gates will be closed after 10 p.m. and those arriving after will not be admitted.
This event meets at the Fort Hamilton Entrance (Fort Hamilton Parkway and Micieli Place) and NOT the main gate.
Stay connected! Subscribe to Atlas Obscura's New York Obscura Society newsletter
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.