Join Atlas Obscura and The Scenic Suitcase for a tour of RiNo's best graffiti, murals, and street art. This area attracts some of the best artists in the country. We will walk the RiNo alleyways, explore the vibrant artwork, and talk about the signature features for each artist. Some of the artists we will explore are caseykawaguchu, inkiegraffiti, Hollis + Lana, WEMFER, and C.Bolsinger.
Our guide, Stephanie Miller with The Scenic Suitcase, is a blogger, passport stamp collector, photographer, gold medalist in running late, and lover of all carbs. She has photographed street art all over the world. Her work has appeared in National Geographic, The Telegraph, Lonely Planet, and Nerd Wallet. The Scenic Suitcase is a go-to blog on all things travel.
With your ticket, you'll receive two digital photos taken by a professional photographer (available a few days after the event).
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the event for a prompt check-in and tour start time.
- Please wear solid colors (no patterns) for your best photos.
- We will be departing from Denver Central Market.
- Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate attire encouraged. Please wear closed toe shoes since we will be walking in alleyways.
- Ages 15+
- Event will run rain or shine.
Email Crystal Lohman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay connected! Check out our other events; join our Facebook Group for discussions, photos, and likeminded adventurers; subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Denver newsletter for a first glimpse at upcoming events.
Advance tickets only. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.