Dear Sir or Madam,
The House of Embers has long been a place of refuge during the cold, dark nights of the solstice when fearful things roam the countryside. However, the ungrateful have turned their backs on the house—believing themselves protected from the old ways by our modern developments of artificial light and heat. Now, though shuttered for years, there is talk that candlelight has reappeared in the old windows. And some say that slow, beguiling music can be heard coming from within.
The House of Embers has reopened for one exclusive evening to provide comfort and solace during the long nights of the solstice. Come in your best attire to feast, drink, dance, and explore.
While the night may be cold and terrible, long after the fire has sputtered and died, the embers burn on...
- This immersive, exploratory experience is intended for an adult audience (21+).
- Appetizers and Drinks (including some alcoholic beverages) are included with your ticket. Guests with allergies should exercise discretion.
- Guests will stand, interact with performers, walk, dance, climb and descend stairs—some without railings.
- Guests must sign a waiver prior to entrance.
- There is limited accessibility. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the 8 p.m. start time for check-in.
- The location of the House of Embers will be provided prior to the event. The house will only be open one night; please do not share the location or visit prior to the event.
- Formal attire please (suits, cocktail attire, Victorian, etc.). Guests in casual clothing will be reprimanded and turned away...
- Not appropriate for children or guests under 21.
- Event will run rain or shine.
Stay connected! Check out our other events; join our Facebook Group for discussions, photos, and likeminded adventurers; subscribe to the Atlas Obscura Society Denver Newsletter for a first glimpse at upcoming events.
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.