- Parking is free at the Frederick Douglass National Historic Site.
- This location is metro accessible via the green line's Anacostia stop.
- Bike lock-up is available.
- This is a 2-hour, outdoor walking tour. Expect to walk up and down stairs and on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Please check the weather, wear comfortable shoes or boots and bring water and sunscreen.
- This is a family-friendly event!
Contact Ashley at email@example.com.
Stay connected! Subscribe to the DC Obscura Society newsletter for a first glimpse at upcoming events.
Advance Tickets Only. All Sales Final. No Refunds or Exchanges.