Join us at the grandiose Stan Mansion for the Oddities Flea Market, a curious, curated collection of the best purveyors of the odd and unique. Hailing from Brooklyn, this is an affair you won't want to miss.
Feast your eyes on medical history ephemera, anatomical curiosities, natural history items, osteological specimens, taxidermy, obscure home decor, jewelry, one-of-a-kind dark art, and more. This absolutely awe-inspiring market of the most incredible, unique oddities is taking up residence at the former Masonic lodge on August 24th and 25th. Inside, you'll find rows and rows of unusual vendors from across the country, hand-picked by curator Ryan Matthew Cohn.
This VIP ticket, only sold through Atlas Obscura, offers you a special experience available only with VIP access. We'll open the doors early, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., to grant a select few first entry into the market. You'll skip the lines, avoid the crowds, and have early access to the best selections of goods. And, even after the doors open to the public at 12:00 p.m., you can peruse as long as you wish.
The Oddities Market will feature a variety of top-tier artists and purveyors of the curious including these vendors below – and more! Follow the Facebook Event to stay up to date on vendors as they are announced.
- Ryan Matthew Cohn
- Karen Jerzyk Photo
- Oddball Oddity
- Paul Abrahamian of Deadskull
- MM Fabrications
- Sideshow Gallery
- Blood Milk Jewels
- Brett Manning
- Mickey Alice Kwapis
- The Glass Coffin
- Catacomb Culture
- Brian Sheehan
- The Order
- Bill Crisafi/Burial Ground
- Sophia Rapata
- ...plus many more!
- VIP Access, pre-sold through Atlas Obscura, is $30 and grants you first entry to the market at 10:00 a.m. on the selected day of your ticket.
- Your ticket is only valid for VIP entry on your selected day: Saturday or Sunday.
- General Admission, from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m., is $10 pre-sale (via this link for Saturday and this link for Sunday) or $15 at the door (cash only at the door).
- All ages are welcome! Children under 10 are free.
For questions regarding VIP tickets, email Leyla Royale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general inquiries about the Oddities Flea Market, contact OdditiesFlea@gmail.com.
Advance ticket sales only. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
There are 300 spots available on this experience.