This entry is a stub
Eleven miles down an old road that is in good condition, visitors will find this old water station known as Ojo de la Vaca.
Surrounded by ranches, this spring was used by cattlemen for decades but hasn’t been used for some time. Some of the headstones date back to 1912. It’s a beautiful drive whether visitors begin on County Road 51 near Eldorado or on the other end at County Road 34 in Rowe.