For a mere a five dollars, five euros, or five pounds, you have the opportunity to spend Obscura Day with top scholars. Context Travel is a network of archaeologists, historians, and scientists that provide intimate, in-depth walking tours on everything from urban planning to art history and the classics. Tours normally cost about $65, but they are offering tickets to the Obscura community for practically nothing. Do not miss out!
Explore Paris’ Pere Lachaise Cemetery: Look past the famous residents to the ground-breaking funerary architecture.
Delve into the hidden history of pivotal cities around the globe.
- In Berlin Germany, see the city as it was during the wretched Nazi regime with the Topography of Terror Tour.
- In Boston Massachusetts, trace the history of the first Africans straight through to the Abolitionists as you Explore Boston’s African American History.
- In London, England, Explore Hidden London, from Roman ruins to Victorian pubs.
- In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Tour the Mount Pleasant Mansion, “the most elegant seat in Pennsylvania.”
- SOLD OUT: In New York City, New York, visit some of the city’s most important archaeological sites as you Explore Manhattan’s Urban Archeology.
Find out more at Context Travel.
Obscura Day 2012 - EVERYWHERE