Atlas Obscura is a media and experiences company dedicated to sharing the world’s hidden wonders. The company was founded in 2009 as a user-created compendium of the world's most incredible places, and these days produces award-winning journalism and chart-topping podcasts, leads unique guided trips all around the world, and has published three consecutive New York Times best selling books. Our in-house team at Studio Obscura produces award-winning branded content and live experiences powered by the same creative vision and approach.
We are looking for an Integrated Media Coordinator to join our growing Brand Partnerships team. In this role, you will work closely with our Integrated Media Manager and Senior Director of Integrated Media to organize campaign assets and streamline communication from our sales, pre-sale, and production teams. This full-time contractor role offers salary, paid vacation and benefits, with an intended start date during the month of January 2024. The initial term of the contract will be six months with the option to extend at the end of the term.
- Collaborate with all teams within brand partnerships to organize media campaign assets, goals, and timelines
- Gather all necessary information for campaign execution
- Communication with key stakeholders regarding campaign status
- Work with social team to gather social post dates for paid distribution
- Integrate campaign assets such as newsletters into campaign dashboard
- Liaise with external vendors, agencies, and partners involved in media production and distribution.
- Track the performance of media campaigns using relevant analytics tools and metrics
- Address any issues or discrepancies that arise during media production and distribution processes.
- Review media content for accuracy before distribution.
- Respond to requests about inventory, ad products, creative specifications, etc. as required.
- Ensure all campaign needs are routed to the appropriate fulfillment teams
- Assist in the creation of campaign wrap reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 1+ years of digital media, advertising, or marketing experience
- Show a high degree of self-motivation and work well within an individual and team environment
- Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Exceptional communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate self-direction and ability to work autonomously
- Desire to learn different aspects of digital advertising
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset – and a strong desire to work in a team environment with ambitions to grow into media management role
- You are insatiably curious and love learning.
- You can quickly respond to time sensitive requests from the internal team and clients.
- You have a strong work ethic with a roll-up-your sleeves, can-do attitude even while multitasking on several active campaigns.
- You are hungry to learn and work as a part of a fast-growing organization.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest at the following link: https://atlasobscura.applytojob.com/apply/5ueI1VR5pq/Integrated-Media-Coordinator
Compensation is competitive. Benefits for full-time employees include a generous time-off policy, family leave, and contributions toward health, dental, and vision for both employee and family. We value diversity and are committed to an inclusive work environment and a fair and consistent interview process.