This entry is a stub
The Hendrickson House was constructed around 1690 by Andrew Hendrickson in Chester, Pennsylvania. Hendrickson was originally a farmer and born in the New Sweden colony, as was his wife, Brigitta Morton. The home wasn’t moved to its current location until 1958, where it then underwent a restoration process. The Hendrickson house consists of a great room for family activities and a bedroom on the next floor. Three generations of Hendricksons would go on to occupy the house. The historic home now serves as a museum providing an insight into late 17th century life in America.