This entry is a stub
This monument of Lenin, Karl Marx, and Georgi Dimitrov is hidden at the bottom of Valea Morilor Park. It’s off the beaten path, and visitors will have to have to climb through an opening in the fence to find the monument since it’s tucked back near the Madison Park banquet hall.
Originally, the statue was built in 1949 and was situated outside the Government House, but in 1991, it was dismantled and moved. Overall, the monument has seen its better days. Some of the tiles in the front are missing and most are loose, but overall, it is still intact and worth the visit.