This entry is a stub
Constructed by Edward Eberle and Dean Stout, the house was completed in 1957 and was designed as a museum and entertainment space. Eberle was the antique expert, while Stout designed the interiors. The inside features several historic rooms dedicated to European & Asian decorative arts from the late 16th-century to the early 19th-century. The house was donated to Riverside County in 1964, who still owns it today. The Riverside County Economic Development Agency oversees the day-to-day operations and upkeep of the museum.
There is also an extensive reference library of around 2,700 books, all hailing from the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries housed inside. In addition to the docent-led tours of the museum, there are also free tours for students.